I have already made myself a custom panel, and also changes settings etc for the Onex. How to get all that from the PC to the EFIS? For a long time it was a complete mystery. Reading the manuals... and it turned out to be super easy.
- Fire up the EFIS simulator on the PC
- Use the "export" function ie. make a "script lirary file"
- Save it to the SD card
- Insert the card in the EFIS
- Execute scrip library on the EFIS
- Enable custom screens on the EFIS
That's it. Need to play a bit more with the EFIS. Right now I have no idea what to use all these pages for. Have to install maps and so on at least.